1. How we use your information
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
We respect your privacy and so promise to:
- Use your personal information to only provide you with information or service you have requested
- Keep your data safe, secure and process it in a secure way
- Assist you to change your mind at any time about the communications you have registered to receive
The information we collect applies to:
- Visitors to our website
- Information provided through filling in forms on www.mulgari.com (our site)
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us and we will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Visitors to our website Personal data is collected from visitors to our website for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Content commenting including blogs
- Displaying content from external platforms
- Contacting the user
- Content Performance and features testing (A/B testing)
- Interaction with live chat platforms
- Managing landing and invitation pages
- User database management
- Heat mapping and session recording
- Managing contacts and sending messages
- Remarketing and behavioural targeting
Any comments saved to this website will also save your name, email address and computers IP address – this allows us to identify you as a contributor to the comment section of the respective blog post and is not passed on to any third party.
2. The cookies used by Mulgari
Cookies are small electronic files that are placed on your computer when you visit a website. They are often needed to ensure that the website works efficiently.
Please find below a table which explains the cookies that we use and why:
3. Cookie 1
Google Analytics (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz)
These cookies are used to collect information about how our visitors use our website.
We use this information to see what visitors have found particular pages of use and how long they stayed on our website.
This information is viewed in an anonymous format and also provides information on where our visitors come from.
4. Cookie 2
Mulgari site acceptance (cookiemonster_cookie_level)
This cookie is used to record if a user has accepted the use of the cookies on our website.
5. Cookie 3
Vimeo’s embeddable video player uses first-party cookies that they consider essential to the video player experience.
6. Other Gif and Web Tools
As well as cookies we may use other tools on our website.
These are used in addition to the cookies above which allow us to collect information about you and your browsing use within our website.
This information is used to allow us to have a better understanding of the services and information on our website which are of use to our visitors.
7. You can opt out of Cookies
- You can also delete cookies by clearing your browsing history (this will depend on your browser).
- Websites which are linked to us may also be using cookies.
- If you have any concerns you should contact the third party website for more information.
- Helpful Links To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics on all websites http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
8. People who request information on our services
Mulgari hold the details of the visitors who request information on our services and products.
All personal information is stored according to our Data Protection Policy.
We may collect the following information:
- Email address
- Phone number
If you choose to join our email newsletter, the email address that you submit to us will be forwarded to MailChimp who provide us with email marketing services. We consider MailChimp to be a third party data processor. The email address that you submit will not be stored within this website’s own database or in any of our internal computer systems.
Your email address will remain within MailChimp’s database for as long as we continue to use MailChimp’s services for email marketing or until you specifically request removal from the list. You can do this by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe links contained in any email newsletters that we send you or by requesting removal via email. When requesting removal via email, please send your email to us using the email account that is subscribed to the mailing list.
If you are under 16 years of age you MUST obtain parental consent before joining our email newsletter.
Any information or statistics relating to our business that we disclose to others shall not identify any visitors personally. We may, for example, perform statistical analyses of the behaviour of the users of our website in order to measure interest in the various areas of our website.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If Mulgari or its assets are acquired by a third party, personal data held by it about its customers, will be one of the transferred assets.
We will not pass on or sell your personal information to a third party.
9. Where we store your information
The data that we collect and process is stored on our dedicated servers held within the UK. All our employees act according to our Data Protection Policy.
Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our very best to protect your personal data, however we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we are in receipt of your information, it will be handled according to our Data Protection Policy.
We use a number of third parties to process personal data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen and all of them comply with the legislation set out in section 1.
These third parties are based in the USA and are EU-US Privacy Shield compliant.
These third parties are based in Canada and are GDPR compliant.
10. Your right to access personal information
Under GDPR regulations, you have the right, on request, to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you.
Please email email@example.com with requests regarding any or all of your rights.
You have the right on request:
- to be told for what purpose the personal information that we hold about you is being processed
- to be told how long we intend to keep the personal information that we hold about you
- to rectify the personal information that we hold about you
- to have the personal information that we hold about you transferred, in an electronic format, to you for sending to another data controller (data portability)
- to restrict the processing of the personal information that we hold about you
- to have all of the personal information that we hold about you removed from our database and any of our third parties informed of the removal request (right to be forgotten)
- to be given a description of the personal information that we hold about you and the recipients to whom it may be disclosed
- to have communicated in an intelligible form the personal information that we hold about you and any information available as to the source of the data
Further information can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office website.
11. Other Websites
We are not responsible for the personal information handling practices of any third party sites.
12. Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller of this website is: Mulgari Automotive Limited, Quadring Garage, Bagshot Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 0sh. e: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Protection Officer is Benjamin Sunners, Managing Director of Mulgari Automotive Limited. e: email@example.com