XPEL Paint Protection Film
Once you’ve bought your perfect, new car, what are you going to do about keeping it that way?
A good wax keeps the car looking beautiful but doesn’t protect the paintwork against stone-chips and other road contaminants.
Even a ceramic coat can’t stop some of the heavier sediments thrown at your car by other road-users.
This is where PPF (Paint Protection Film) is invaluable.
We only use XPEL film to ensure top quality. Not only does the film almost completely disappear once installed, but it self-heals when receiving minor damage, protects the original paintwork against UV damage, maintains the shine and is cut to absolute precision using computer aided design and machinery.
Why choose XPEL?
- Self-healing film from minor scratches and swirl marks
- Stain resistant to road grime, bird droppings, bug splatter, UV damage and air pollution
- 10-year warranty
- Mirror finish, indistinguishable from the paint finish underneath
- Impact protection, significantly reducing paintwork damage from any minor scrapes
- Partial coverage, to bespoke and full paintwork coverage available.
- Gloss and Satin finishes available
XPEL Coverage Options
Whether you’re looking for front end protection or protection for your whole car, there are a number of coverage options to choose from:
Why Choose Mulgari?
Here at Mulgari, we use only the best materials and processes currently developed to provide our range of services.
- Our technicians are fully XPEL accredited
- We are an XPEL preferred installer
- Invested in the latest PPF hardware and software
- Multiple new PPF and detailing studios within our 11,000sqft state of the art facility
Brands We Specialise In
- Performance Audi
- Performance BMW
- Performance MINI
- Aston Martin
- Mercedes AMG
- Range Rover
- Rolls Royce